Liverpool Pathology 2023 will be held from 27-29 June 2023 at The University of Liverpool, UK.
Liverpool Pathology 2023 is the 14th joint meeting organised by the British Division of the International Academy of Pathology (BDIAP) and the Pathological Society of GB and Ireland and will bring together Faculty and delegates from across the world.
This is a multidisciplinary meeting which will bring together histopathologists, molecular pathologists, scientists, clinicians, laboratory technicians, trainees, PhD students and undergraduates to hear about the latest advances in our rapidly changing field.
Reasons to become a sponsor:
- Marketing in a cost-effective approach to generate leads and new contacts
- Positioning yourself in front of your target market (600+ delegates)
- Showcasing your latest products and services to academics and practitioners
- Networking opportunities as a recognised sponsor
- Developing & strengthening your brand with UK & European markets
- Build new business relationships in a growing and fast-paced industry
- Professional support provided by a PCO
Contact: LP2023@abbeyuk.com or call +44 20 7400 0425.